If you are about to change your name while filing your income tax returns, then certainly you must follow the following things where you must submit the following identity documents that are to be verified by the Australian Tax Office (ATO):
1. A complete file of the Australian birth certificate (but not just an extract)
2. Australian Name Change Certificate
3. Australian marriage certificate
The ATO will confirm the personality record points of interest with the organizations who issue them.
• Overseas birth certificate
• National photo identification card
• Overseas government issued identification
• An overseas driver’s license
• A marriage certificate
• Overseas passport
Non-inhabitants can supply guaranteed duplicates of unique supporting records, as recorded underneath. Reports must not be modified or altered at all. Archives that you mail to the ATO won’t be come back to you – don’t mail unique records.
What are the clients saying about us?