There are many reasons why listed and unlisted company groups should consider outsourcing corporate compliance functions, including:
- Reduction in direct costs of employing specialist personnel (eg. salaries, superannuation).
- Reduction in indirect costs of employing specialist personnel (eg. occupancy costs).
- Reduction in staff training and development costs.
- The need for specialist work being undertaken by specialists.
- External assistance by experienced practitioners who are able to add value to the company.
- Overall cost savings can be significant.
We have been providing corporate compliance services for listed ASX companies, large proprietary companies and the Australian Branch/Subsidiary operations of foreign companies for many years.
- Assistance with bookkeeping.
- Monthly or quarterly management accounting / board reporting.
- ASX reports
- Quarterly cash flow reports
- Half year statutory financial statements
- Full year statutory financial statements
- Arranging year end audit process, including preparation of all work papers, attend to audit queries, assist audit committee.
Foreign Controlled Companies
- Preparation of annual reporting packs for overseas group reporting.
- Preparation and lodgement of ASIC documentation.
- Acting as resident Director / Company Secretary.
- Liaison and organisation of year end audits, including preparation of all work papers for auditors.